This was our last pose so the boys were quite tired and didn't think the photographer was that funny anymore. We made it through 40 minutes of photo taking and that in itself is quite remarkable. It was fun to get some photos of all of us together, we don't have very many. My only regret was that I didn't get any of just the brothers together. I guess I will have to remember that for next time. It was just a little too chaotic to remember everything:)
It is a rare occasion that Craig and I get to sit next to each other without 1 or 2 boys on our laps so we felt it was a good idea to capture a picture of just the TWO of us.

Peek-a-boo is his favorite game right now:) And he learned how to climb up on chairs and couches so he thinks it is a pretty cool way to play the game.
Z-man is always full of smiles...as long as he has me in sight he is the happiest little guy ever. But if he sees me leave the room or realizes that I am not in the room he panics and it is not too pleasant for the person holding him.




No comments:
Post a Comment